Ready to join Build Your Biome?
As a BYB student, you’ll have access to all the program materials, the private Facebook group, and (for this Fall 2018 launch) — weekly Q&A sessions!
Here’s what we’ll cover over the course of 8 weeks (starting Monday, October 29th, 2018):
- How bacterial imbalances in the gut lead to digestive symptoms (and exactly how to re-balance your microbiome!)
- A non-restrictive dietary approach while we work on re-balancing the microbiome, with specific instructions on how to implement an evidence-based restrictive dieting approach at the end of the program if you need it in order to improve your symptoms further (you might be surprised to learn that not many people end up needing to get really restrictive!)
- My tried-and-true supplement protocol that will help you clear out bad bacteria in the gut and replenish it with healthy, beneficial bacteria
- How the HPA axis (your stress control center) plays a huge role in your gut health (and how to manage your stress appropriately). You’ll even get a gut-directed hypnosis session that I developed in conjunction with a clinical hypnotist! (I promise that’s not woo-woo science; there’s real, solid evidence to suggest that hypnosis is a powerful tool when it comes to digestive problems.)
- How exercise impacts the digestive system, and how to design an appropriate exercise regimen for you in your current state of health, and how to increase your exercise over time as you feel better.
- How your circadian rhythm and sleep affect your gut microbiome, and how to optimize your circadian rhythm and sleep cycles to benefit the gut.
- A guide on how to reintroduce trigger foods as your digestive system heals (hint: you don’t have to wait until you’re 100% better to begin this process).
READY TO JOIN?